To protect and promote the public health and community well-being of the residents of Audrain County.
To each individual, every family, and the community as a whole attains the highest degree of health achievable.
The ACHD is committed to the following C.L.E.A.R. values:
Communication, Leadership, Excellence, Accountability, and Respect.
• Responsible and healthful lifestyle choices.
• Green space and recreation opportunities throughout the community.
• Air, water, and environmental quality.
• Wellness education initiatives in schools, the workplace, at community at large.
• Access to a public health department that encompasses wellness and sick care.
• Technology & quality improvement practices for efficient, effective healthcare.
• Resources for safety net services and proven fiscal accountability.
• A holistic approach to addressing health problems.
Patients/clients will receive quality services without regard to patients’/client’s race, age, color, creed, sex, marital status, sexual preference, national origin, ancestry, religion, handicap, disability or HIV status.
This agency does not discriminate, either through contractual or other arrangements, against sexual orientation, diagnosis/infectious disease, ability to pay and DNR status.
In case of questions, please contact:
Audrain County Health Department
1130 South Elmwood
Mexico, MO 65265